Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beth Moore Study

I totally love the idea of this study, thanks Scarlett for suggesting it. i agree that once you get past her ugly hair the words she says are amazing. i love that we accidentally fell into this study all because we were running late one Weds night. I think this is something God given and it's exciting to me to have you guys to share it with. thanks for your encouragement and Godly examples :) ok enough sap what do you guys all think of my alias...is it good enough for the group? am i in??

2 comments:

  1. You're totally in! I also am really enjoying the study. The homework's been great so far. I've actually really been struggling lately trying to find a good way to do more daily Bible study so this seems like it will work out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alias!!! I think Vivan should be a professor at Hogwarts. :)

    I am excited about our Wednesday's. This study is great for providing ways to get in some in-depth study of the scriptures. She is very skilled in showing how the scriptures come together perfectly. She's cheesy, but her desire for the Lord is contagious after a while.

    I bought this study about 4 1/2 years ago. Ever since then, I have been dying to share it with a group of women I love. You girls are God's answer to an almost 5-year-old prayer.

    ReplyDelete